Mon-Fri 9 AM to 6 PM
Sat 9 AM to 5 PM
4910 Para Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45237
Phone: (513) 721-4483
Google Maps >
- Take Norwood Lateral (Route 562) to Paddock Road (one exit east of I-75)
- Go north on Paddock to Laidlaw
- Turn left on Laidlaw
- Turn left on Para Drive
- 4910 is on the corner of Para Drive and Meta
- Turn left on Meta
- Parking available in lot behind building
3970 North Bend Road
Cincinnati, OH 45211
Phone: (513) 389-1792
Google Maps >
- Take I-75 to I-74 West
- Take exit 14 for North Bend Road
- Turn left onto North Bend Road
- Go approximately 2 miles
- 3970 is on the corner of North Bend Road and Camvic Terrace
- Turn left onto Camvic Terrace
- Parking is available in the lot behind the building
8309 US 42
Florence, KY 41042
Phone: (859) 371-0038
Google Maps >
- Take I-75 to the US-42/US-127 exit (Exit 180) toward Florence/Union
- Turn right onto US-42 S/US-127 S.
- 8309 US-42 is on the left.
- Parking available in front of the building
896 Fairview Ave.
Hamilton, OH 45014
Located 3.5 miles north of Jungle Jims and 3 miles south of Hwy 129.
Phone: (513) 893-1102
Google Maps >
- From Route 4/Dixie Highway turn onto Laurel Avenue
- Travel over the train track to the first street - Van Hook
- Turn right onto Van Hook.
- Travel to the end of the street and you will see signs directing you onto Fairview and to the ReStore parking lot.
Giving back has never been so easy!|
The ReStore is a home improvement discount outlet that sells appliances, furniture, building materials, plumbing, electrical supplies and more at greatly reduced prices. Items are donated by local retailers, contractors and individuals in the community. Profits are used to further Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati's mission to build simple, decent and affordable housing for people in need. ReStores also provide an environmental and socially responsible way to keep good, reusable materials out of the waste stream.
Habitat's ReStores are open to the general public. There are four locations within the greater Cincinnati area for your convenience.
- Bond Hill at 4910 Para Drive
- Cheviot at 3970 North Bend Road
- Hamilton at 896 Fairview Avenue
- Florence (KY) at 8309 US 42
Shop the ReStore|
You can find everything from quality appliances (like gas and electric stoves, washers and dryers, refrigerators), to household items, to furniture, to building materials at the ReStore. So, If you're looking to do some repairs or renovations around the house, the ReStore is a one-stop shop for affordable appliances, furniture and much more!
Due to our ever-changing inventory and heavy call volume, we would encourage you to stop by one of our conveniently-located ReStores to browse our most current items. There are always great finds and bargains to be had!
Shop the ReStore 6 days a week at 4 Greater Cincinnati locations!
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati's ReStores accept new and used appliances, furniture, home goods and more. (Here is a list of acceptable items.) Some materials are used directly in the construction of Habitat homes, but most are offered to the general public to purchase at reduced prices.
Items can be dropped off at any of the four Greater Cincinnati ReStore locations during their hours of operation. Schedule a pick-up of larger items by calling (513) 721-GIVE (4483).
If the ReStore is picking up donated items, once a pick up time is scheduled, we will call the day before to confirm the pick-up. A donation of $10 to offset delivery expenses would be appreciated, but is not required. For the safest, most efficient pick-ups, please follow these guidelines:
You will be given a donations receipt form (or, if you are not home, one will be left for you).
- Have all materials available on ground level (i.e. garage or driveway; if needed, ask a relative or neighbor to help you put it there)
- Please mark all items "Habitat for Humanity ReStore"
- Absolutely no hazardous materials
- We are unable to haul away any trash
ReStore Volunteer Opportunities
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati is a volunteer-driven organization. Volunteers play an essential role in our mission of eliminating substandard housing. All are welcome and all are needed in any capacity. A will to participate is the only requirement. Ways to volunteer include:
If you would like to volunteer at one of the ReStores, visit our volunteer system.
- Donation Pick-up
- Job-site Deliveries (often small quantities)
- Item Repair
- Flyer Distribution
- Van/Truck/Trailer Drivers
Shop, Donate or Volunteer Today!