building together for local families
What is Forty4Families?
Habitat for Humanity is launching a new annual campaign in Greater Cincinnati to raise $100,000 for a Tri-state family – Forty4Families. Local businesses and organizations can sign up to be one of 40 to get started building a new home for a future Habitat homebuyer.
Local businesses and organizations can be a part of a community effort to support one family’s dream of affordable homeownership. Joining forces to provide financial assistance and volunteerism will enable us to help a Habitat homebuyer build and buy their forever home. This campaign gives businesses and organizations a chance to
build team spirit and camaraderie while giving back to families on the rise.
If 40 organizations come together, raising $2,500 each, we can raise $100,000 to fund a new or rehabilitated home for a hardworking, low-income homebuyer. Join us and be a part of creating stability for one more Tri-state family!
Forty4Families Sponsor $2,500
- Reserved day for team build event, up to 15 volunteers
- Habitat for Humanity t-shirts for all volunteers
- Board signing and photo opportunity (your company’s board will be built right into the house)
- Company logo on website, tracking progress of funds raised
- Social media shout-out, mention in a monthly e-newsletter and annual report
To request more information or sign up to participate in Forty4Families, please contact Heather Cockram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-482-5658. Thank you!