Mark your calendars for Made It!
A fun afternoon of shopping, celebrating local artists, and promoting a culture of upcycling.
Hosted by Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati & The Social Enterprise Alliance
Saturday, September 14, 2019
Grainworks Brewing - 7790 Service Center Drive
4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
VIP early entry at 3:00 p.m.
What to do at Made It:
- Shop from local artists and socially conscious businesses
- Check out the incredible upcycled creations made by some of Cincinnati's most creative individuals
- Purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win your favorite creation and cast your vote for the "People's Choice Award"
- Watch our Master Crafters as they create a beautiful piece of art throughout the afternoon - items to be auctioned at the end of the event!
- Listen and dance to music provided by The Cassette Junkies
- Eat, drink and enjoy a fun afternoon with friends while supporting families in need of safe, decent, and affordable housing!
Sponsorship levels beginning at $250 - all sponsorship levels include tickets to the Made It! Dinner hosted by La Terza Coffe and catered by The Jaded Fork on Friday, September 13.
General Admission - Free
VIP Entrance - $25/person
- Includes early entry to the Made It! Market
- Listing in the event program
- 1 raffle ticket
- 1 drink ticket
All funds raised will support Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati and the mission to provide safe, decent, and affordable housing for more families.
DIY-ers Unite! Register to be a part of the Made It! Crafters Competition
What is the Crafters Competition?
An exciting challenge for some of Cincinnati's most creative folks! You will be tasked with spending no more than $50 on supplies from your nearby Habitat ReStore or other resale shop and creating a new piece of functional furniture. Your item will be entered into the Crafters Competition on Saturday, September 14 at Made It! to be reviewed by our panel of judges. Guests of Made It! will purchase raffle tickets to cast their votes for the People's Choice Award. At the end of the night, your item will be raffled off to folks that cast votes in your favor.
Crafter Competition Registration Is Currently Closed
A wonderful opportunity to display your business and sell your goods. we anticipate a crowd of more than 250 guests who are seeking to shop local. There is a $25 registration fee to participate in the Made It! Market.
For more information, email Lauren Frooman (email@example.com)
Vendor registration is currently closed.