As of May 20, all five area ReStores are back open to the public with health and safety precautions. All shoppers and staff must wear a mask and maintain social distancing. The number of customers permitted at one time in the stores will be limited as per Department of Health guidelines. Additional cleaning protocols have been implemented. We ask that the first hour of business (9 – 10 am) be reserved for the elderly and those in high-risk health categories. Volunteers will not be working in the stores at this time.
Donations of gently new and used building materials, home goods, furniture, and working appliances will be during open store hours. Donation pick-ups will resume the week of May 18 for large items that cannot be easily dropped off at a store location. We look forward to your continued support of Habitat for Humanity and hope that you will support us in keeping our ReStore operations safe for donors, customers, and employees. Thank you for your patience!
Check Out the ReStore Today!
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati's ReStores sell donated new and used appliances, furniture, cabinets, building products and household items to the general public. By donating and shopping, you help Habitat serve more families in the Greater Cincinnati area! The success of the ReStores has been made possible by generous donations from individuals and companies throughout our area. This provides a steady stream of merchandise to keep customers coming back. The stores give donors an outlet to recycle and re-purpose items that might otherwise go to local landfills. Habitat for Humanity is a tax-exempt charity, so donations may provide a tax benefit to donors.
For questions or information about the ReStore, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our five locations (see locations and contact information below).
ReStore Directions & Hours
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati ReStores are open Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please see below for phone numbers, maps, and directions to each of our 5 Greater Cincinnati stores.
BOND HILL, OHIO
4910 Para Drive | Cincinnati, OH 45237 | Phone: 513-621-0061
- ReStore entrance and parking are located on Meta Drive, behind Habitat's main office building
- Take Norwood Lateral (Route 562) to Paddock Road (one exit east of I-75)
- Go north on Paddock to Laidlaw
- Turn left on Laidlaw
- Turn left on Para Drive
- 4910 is on the corner of Para Drive and Meta
- Turn left on Meta
3970 North Bend Road | Cincinnati, OH 45211 | Phone: 513-389-1792
- Take I-75 to I-74 West
- Take exit 14 for North Bend Road
- Turn left onto North Bend Road
- Go approximately 2 miles
- 3970 is on the corner of North Bend Road and Camvic Terrace
- Turn left onto Camvic Terrace
- Parking is available in the lot behind the building
4655 Dixie Hwy. | Fairfield, OH 45015 | Phone: 513-893-1102
- I-275 to north on Rt. 4/Dixie Hwy
- State Route 129 to south on Rt. 4
15 Donnermeyer Dr. | Bellevue, KY 41073 | Phone: 859-261-0456
- I-471 to Exit 5 KY-8/ Newport/Bellevue
- Right on KY-8/Dave Cowens Dr.
- Right on Riviera Dr. to
- Left on Donnermeyer Dr.
8309 US 42 | Florence, KY 41042 | Phone: 859-371-0038
- Take I-75 to the US-42/US-127 exit (Exit 180) toward Florence/Union
- Turn right onto US-42 S/US-127 S.
- 8309 US-42 is on the left.
- Parking available in front of the building