Human Resource/Office Assistant
Position: Human Resource/Office Assistant
Type: Hourly, Full-time
Manages Others: No
Reports To: HR Director
This position is responsible for providing ongoing HR support to all employees as well as administrative support to the office. The HR/Office Assistant will have an active role in recruiting for all positions. This position works to improve the employee experience by maintaining the HR information systems and assisting in onboarding for all new employees.
- Facilitate recruiting including posting positions, screening candidates, and scheduling interviews
- Assist and maintain the onboarding process for all new employees
- Manage employee benefits
- Maintain an open-door policy to assist employees with concerns and questions
- Maintain the HR information systems
- Maintain employee records and pre-employment testing
- Maintain computer inventory, coordinate repairs with technology provider
- Conduct employment verifications
- Reconcile HR invoices
- Assist Leadership Team and CEO with scheduling, document creation/formatting, and other administrative needs
- Office administration including monitoring and maintaining office voicemail, answering front desk calls, greeting visitors, monitoring HFHI email, ordering/maintaining office supplies, processing mail daily, and other office maintenance as needed
- 1+ years of HR generalist experience
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Recruiting experience for a variety of roles within an organization preferred
- Advanced ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to maintain an elevated level of professionalism, confidentiality, and to properly manage sensitive information.
We are an equal opportunity employer
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related
instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.