ReStore Associate - Cashier
Location: Cheviot ReStore
Job Title: ReStore Associate / Cashier
Reports to: ReStore Manager, ReStore Assistant Manager, and/or Key Carrier/designate
Store hours are Monday - Friday 9 AM - 6 PM and Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM.
Work hours for this position average 12-30/week.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Operate cash register (computer) and credit card equipment
- Insure all money is kept secure
- Insure dock and store floor areas stay neat and clean
- Help clean, sort, price, and stock donated items & merchandise in our non-profit thrift store
- Assist our customers locate items and direct donors to proper locations
- 16 years of age or older
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to stand/walk the majority of the shift
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to read & speak English
- Friendly, positive, courteous
Job Type: Part-time
Pay rate: $9.00 /hour
Apply in the ReStore or send your resume to HabitatforHumanity.HR@habitatcincinnati.org or mail to Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati, Attn: HR, 4910 Para Drive, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45237. Habitat for Humanity-of Greater Cincinnati is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.