ReStore Associate - Dock
Location: Florence KY
Job Title: ReStore Associate / Dock Worker
Reports to: ReStore Manager, ReStore Assistant Manager, and/or Key Carrier/designate
Job Type: Part-time
Work hours for this position average15-30/week.
Store hours are Monday - Friday 9 AM - 6 PM and Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM.
Pay rate: $11.00 /hour
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Insure dock and store floor areas stay neat and clean
- Help clean, sort, price, and stock donated items & merchandise in our non-profit thrift store
- Help load/unload trucks
- Assist our customers locate items and direct donors to proper locations
- Assist customers with carrying & loading their purchases
- 16 years or older
- Ability to stand/walk the majority of the shift and repeatedly bend, squat & climb in/out of a box truck
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have the ability to use dollies, hand carts, and other devices to move and/or lift donated items
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to read & speak English
- Friendly, positive, courteous
Apply in the ReStore or send your resume to HabitatforHumanity.HR@habitatcincinnati.org or mail to Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati, Attn: HR, 4910 Para Drive, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45237. Habitat for Humanity-of Greater Cincinnati is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.