ReStore Associate, Dock Worker & Cashier
Title: Dock Worker & Cashier ReStore Associate
Location: Florence KY
- part time
- ReStore hours are Mon-Fri 9 AM - 6 PM and Sat 9 AM - 5 PM.
- Hours scheduled can be expected to be between 15-30 hours per week.
Mission: Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati's five ReStores sell donated new and used appliances, furniture, cabinets, building products and household items to the general public. Donating and shopping helps Habitat serve more families in the Greater Cincinnati area. Habitat for Humanity is a tax-exempt non-profit charity.
Reports to: ReStore Manager and/or Assistant Manager; Key Carrier or designee
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help to unload ReStore donations
- Clean and sort donated items in our thrift store
- Make sure that all items are priced before placing merchandise on the sales floor
- Move items to sales floor/stock shelves
- Assist customers with finding merchandise on the sales floor or in inventory
- Assist customers with carrying and loading their purchases
- Assist in keeping store & dock areas clean & neat
- Customer service tasks as assigned
- Ensures all money is kept secure
- Operate the stores Point of Sale system (cash register) including operating a computer and credit card machine, as requested
- Ability to stand & walk the majority of the work shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, squat, bend, and climb in/out of box truck
- 16 years of age or older
- Ability to read & speak English
- Friendly, positive, courteous
- Basic computer literacy
A drug test and criminal/sex offender/driving background checks are required.
Habitat for Humanity-of Greater Cincinnati is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
To apply: Please send your resume and salary requirements to HabitatforHumanity.HR@habitatcincinnati.org or mail to Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati, Attn: HR, 4910 Para Drive, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45237. Habitat for Humanity-of Greater Cincinnati is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.