ReStore Associate (Florence, KY)
Reports to: ReStore Manager, ReStore Assistant Manager, and/or Key Carrier/designate
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate the cash register
- Insure front counter and register area stay neat and clean
- Help clean, price, and stock merchandise
- Help load/unload trucks
- Assist in promoting a “neat, clean, and friendly” environment and experience for our customers and donors
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and repeatedly stand, squat, and bend over
- Must have the ability to use dollies, hand carts, and other devices to move and/or lift donated items
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High school degree or equivalent
Job Type: Part-time
Education: High school (Preferred)
A drug test and criminal/sex offender/driving background checks are required. Habitat for Humanity is an equal opportunity employer. Days of the week will vary from Monday through Saturday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. The position pays $12.00 per hour.
Applicants may call the store at 859-371-0038 and ask for Jozie or stop into the store to fill out an application. Habitat for Humanity-of Greater Cincinnati is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.