Truck Driver Assistant (Bond Hill)
ReStore Truck Driver Assistant (Bond Hill)
Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore, a nonprofit home building ministry, is looking for a part-time truck driver to pick up donations in the Greater Cincinnati Area.
This position requires safely operating a truck, adhering to any DOT requirements, climbing in and out of a truck, fueling the truck, operating a lift-gate, handling two wheelers, dollies, strapping items down, courteous interaction with donors and donors, adhering to the organization’s dress code, lifting and moving heavy items that include, but not limited to, refrigerators, washers, dryers, and furniture.
Although a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) is not required, the passing of a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical will be needed, which is paid by Habitat. To cross state lines to our store in Florence, KY and/or to pick up donations in Indiana, DOT requires that you must be 21 years old or older.
A drug test and criminal/sex offender/driving background checks are required. Habitat for Humanity is an equal opportunity employer. Days of the week will vary from Monday through Saturday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. This position will be 29 hours per week.
• A drug test and criminal/sex offender/driving background checks are required
• Requires a valid driver's license and a good driving record
• Possess excellent customer service skills
• Experience driving trucks and/or towing trailers
• Ability to lift up to 100 lbs, stand, squat, bend, and climb in/out of truck
• Ability to use dollies, hand carts, and other devices to move and/or lift donated items
Please send your resume to HabitatforHumanity.HR@habitatcincinnati.org or mail to Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati, Attn: HR, 4910 Para Drive, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45237. Habitat for Humanity-of Greater Cincinnati is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.