Open to the Public!
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati ReStores provide crucial income to support our mission. The stores do this by selling donated new and used appliances, furniture, cabinets, building products and household items to the general public. While it is not the only source of funding for the organization, the profit from these stores helps serve more families in the Greater Cincinnati area.
The success of the ReStores has been made possible by generous donations from individuals and companies throughout our area. This provides a steady stream of merchandise to keep customers coming back.
The stores give donors an outlet to recycle and repurpose items that might otherwise go to local landfills. Habitat for Humanity is a tax-exempt charity, so donations may provide a tax benefit to donors.
For questions or information about the ReStore, email us at email@example.com or call one of our five locations.
ReStore Directions & Hours
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati ReStores are open Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please see below for phone numbers, maps, and directions to each of our 5 Greater Cincinnati stores.
BOND HILL, OHIO
4910 Para Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45237
- Take Norwood Lateral (Route 562) to Paddock Road (one exit east of I-75)
- Go north on Paddock to Laidlaw
- Turn left on Laidlaw
- Turn left on Para Drive
- 4910 is on the corner of Para Drive and Meta
- Turn left on Meta
- ReStore entrance and parking are behind Habitat's main office building
3970 North Bend Road
Cincinnati, OH 45211
- Take I-75 to I-74 West
- Take exit 14 for North Bend Road
- Turn left onto North Bend Road
- Go approximately 2 miles
- 3970 is on the corner of North Bend Road and Camvic Terrace
- Turn left onto Camvic Terrace
- Parking is available in the lot behind the building
4655 Dixie Hwy.
Fairfield, OH 45015
- I-275 to north on Rt. 4/Dixie Hwy
- State Route 129 to south on Rt. 4
15 Donnermeyer Dr.
Bellevue, KY 41073
- I-471 to Exit 5 KY-8/ Newport/Bellevue
- Right on KY-8/Dave Cowens Dr.
- Right on Riviera Dr. to
- Left on Donnermeyer Dr.
8309 US 42
Florence, KY 41042
- Take I-75 to the US-42/US-127 exit (Exit 180) toward Florence/Union
- Turn right onto US-42 S/US-127 S.
- 8309 US-42 is on the left.
- Parking available in front of the building